USS Thomaston Reunions...
Our 2021 USS Thomaston Reunion will be held in Norfolk, VA on September 23th, 24th, and 25th
at the DoubleTree by Hilton Norfolk Airport, 1500 N. Military Hwy. Norfolk, VA 23502
For general information, please contact
Phone: (714) 906-1513
Hello Shipmates and Families !
It's that time of year again. Our 2021 reunion will be held in Norfolk, Virginia
Our host this year will be Randy Bundschuh
DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Norfolk Airport
1500 North Military Highway, Norfolk, Virginia, 23502-1813, USA
TEL: +1-757-466-8000 FAX: +1-757-466-8802
There is a special group rate of $99.99 a night plus taxes.
Rates are effective Wednesday, September 22, 2021 through Sunday, September 26, 2021
(prior to and following our reunion dates on a space and rate available basis)
Reservations are open ! Click Here to make your Booking now
• 400 Thread Count Sheets
• Air Conditioning
• Clock Radio w/ MP3 Connection
• Ergonomic Desk Chair
• LCD Flat Panel TV
• TV - 32 Inch LCD HD
• Coffee Maker
• Free High Speed Internet
• Iron/Ironing Board
• Mini Refrigerator
• Free airport courtesy shuttle 7:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m.
• 100% smoke-free hotel
• Restaurant on-site
• Indoor pool, heated, ideal for lap swimmers
• Business center, free, 7:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m.
• Exercise facility, open from 7:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m.
• Dry cleaning, daily pickup and delivery, (excluding weekends)
• Cocktail lounge, great happy hours! Pool tables; video lottery
• Ice/vending machines
• Gift shop or newsstand
• Free parking
• Fax services
Note: it is always a good to ask for a Microwave and Refrigerator when booking
Wednesday, September 22, 2021 through Sunday, September 26, 2021.
Our Reception room will be getting setup at sometime on Wednesday Sept. 22rd. Join us in the hotel bar area until then !
Thursday Sept. 23th:
GROUP GATHERING / RECEPTION ROOM
There will be a place for our crew members and family to gather, talk and share memories including memorabilia such as cruise books, documents, photos, and more so bring yours with you !
Friday Sept. 24th:
The tour will include
• Victory Rover two hour cruise
• USS Wisconsin BB-64
• Nauticus Maritime Museum
If you are tired, hungry or thirsty, take a short walk to the
• Blue Moon TapHouse
• The Harbor Club
• Guy Fieri’s Smokehouse
• The Fudgery
• Blue Moon TapHouse
• Stripers Waterside
• PBR Coors Banquet Bar
• The Market
• 9:30am - Annual Business Meeting
• 5:30pm to 7:00pm Our Happy Hour (Cash Bar) with a selection of mixed drinks, wine, and Beer
• 7:00pm Dinner, followed by a Silent Auction and Raffle
VA and Area
See Norfolk places to see
Virginia Official Tourism Website
Go to top of page