USS Thomaston Reunions...
2017 Reunion Information - September 21st, 22nd, and 23th in Harrisburg-Hershey, Pennsylvania
Our 2017 USS Thomaston Reunion will be held in Harrisburg-Hershey, Pennsylvania
September 21st, 22nd, and 23th at the Red Lion Hotel Harrisburg Hershey, PA
For general information, please contact
Phone: (714) 906-1513
Hello Shipmates and Families !
It's that time of year again. Our 2017 reunion will be held in Harrisburg-Hershey, Pennsylvania.
Our hosts this year will be Russel Dilley and Charlie Kutz
Red Lion Hotel Harrisburg Hershey
4751 Lindle Rd
Harrisburg, PA 17111
Hotel Front Desk: (717) 939-7841 Fax: 717-939-9317
Hotel Shuttle Service to and from the airport is Free - just call (717)939-7841 and choose option 3
There are special group rates:
1 Person with one full breakfast coupon - $99 a night plus taxes
2 People with two full breakfast coupons - $109 a night plus taxes
Make sure that you tell the hotel you are part of the 'USS Thomaston' when booking
You can also just click here to go directly the USS Thomaston booking page:
• USS Thomaston Single Occupancy
• USS Thomaston Double Occupancy
Rates are effective September 17th through 27th (Three days prior to and following our meeting dates on a space and rate available basis)
The group rate includes:
• Daily Full Breakfast
• Free parking
• Free internet in guest rooms and our meeting space
• Mini Refrigerators and/or Microwaves at no charge if requested (based on availibility)
Reservation will be open on March 1st, 2017
Booking early is important to insure you can get the room rate. If your plans change, you can always cancel without penalty
See the hotel cancellation policy here: Cancellation policy
Guest Room Features
• 274 Spacious rooms with a variety of bed types
• Flat screen HD televisions with cable and Showtime Channel
• Individual Climate Control
• Alarm clock with AM/FM radio
• Coffee Maker, Iron, Ironing Board, Make up Mirror, and Hair Dryer
• Wired & Wireless Internet access
• The Season's Restaurant serve quality American cuisine which includes fine steaks, fresh seafood, and more.
• The hotel's "Off Season's Sports Lounge" has nine flat-screen HD TVs to watch your favorite teams while enjoying some drinks and food.
• Daily Beer Happy Hour 5-6pm and a Daily Liquor Happy hour 8-9pm
• Happy Hour Specials menu filled with sliders, fish & chips, pub pretzels, and nachos
Wednesday Sept. 20th:
Our Reception room will be getting setup on Wednesday Sept. 20th and will be open for our crew that day !
Thursday Sept. 21:
GROUP GATHERING / RECEPTION ROOM
There will be a place for our crew members and family to gather, talk and share memories including memorabilia such as cruise books, documents, photos, and more so bring yours with you !
Friday Sept. 22:
The tour will be to Gettysburg and then onto the Historic 1776 Dobbin House Tavern where you can tour the house, have a brew and eat.
Click here to see the menus
Saturday Sept. 23
• 10:00am - Annual Business Meeting
• 5:00pm to 6:00pm - Hotel Happy Hour (Cash Bar)
• 5:30pm to 7:00pm - Our Happy Hour (Cash Bar) with a selection of mixed drinks, wine, and Beer (Regular, Light and IPA or lager)
• 7:00pm - Dinner, followed by a Silent Auction and Raffle
Places of Interest
• Nearby Restaurants from Google
• Nearby Restaurants from Trip Advisor
Go to top of page