USS Thomaston Reunions...
2018 Reunion Information - September 13th, 14th, and 15th in Seattle, Washington
Our 2018 USS Thomaston Reunion will be held in Seattle, Washington
September 13th, 14th, and 15th at the Red Lion Hotel and Conference Center Seattle-Renton, WA
For general information, please contact
Phone: (714) 906-1513
Hello Shipmates and Families !
It's that time of year again. Our 2018 reunion will be held in Seattle, Washington.
Our host this year will be Peter Kenville
Red Lion Hotel and Conference Center
1 South Grady Way
Renton, Washington 98057
Hotel Front Desk: (425)226-7700 Fax: (425)271-2315
Red Lion Hotel Sea-Tac Airport shuttle runs 24-hours a day from and to Seattle Airport, with rides available every 5-7 minutes
Call the Red Lion Hotel at (425)226-7700
There are special group rates:
Standard Single Bed @ $99.00 a night plus taxes
Standard Two Queen Beds @ $109.00 a night plus taxes
Make sure that you tell the hotel you are part of the 'USS Thomaston Reunion 2018' when booking
Update: Room Booking is available now !
Rates are effective September 10th through 18th (Three days prior to and following our meeting dates on a space and rate available basis)
The group rate includes:
• Complimentary Parking and High Speed wireless internet access in Guestrooms and Meeting Space Facilities
• Complimentary Shuttle Services to and from SeaTac Airport 24 hrs each day
• Complimentary Shuttle Services within 2.5 mile radius of hotel from 11am – 7pm
• Complimentary Shuttle service to the Light Rail via Sea-Tac Airport
• Complimentary Hot Breakfast Buffet for up to two (2) guests per room per day
Guest Room Features
• Upgraded linen
• Soft seating
• Workspace with free Wi-Fi
• Telephones with voicemail
• Flat screen cable TV and HBO
• Iron with board.
• Bathrooms include hairdryers, make-up mirrors, shampoo, conditioner, soap and lotion.
• Microwave or Refrigerator by request only (with a small fee)
• Red Lions Yankee Grill for food and drink with an Happy hour at 2-6pm 7 days a week
with 1/2 off our bar menu that also includes $5 cocktails, 1/2 wine, and $3 craft beer on tap
Wednesday Sept. 12th:
Our Reception room will be getting setup at sometime on Wednesday Sept. 12th. Join us in the hotel bar area until then !
Thursday Sept. 13:
GROUP GATHERING / RECEPTION ROOM
There will be a place for our crew members and family to gather, talk and share memories including memorabilia such as cruise books, documents, photos, and more so bring yours with you !
Friday Sept. 14:
We are still working on our tour details so check back again...
Saturday Sept. 23
• 9:30am - Annual Business Meeting
• 5:30pm to 7:00pm - Our Happy Hour (Cash Bar) with a selection of mixed drinks, wine, and Beer (Regular, Light and IPA or lager)
• 7:00pm - Dinner, followed by a Silent Auction and Raffle
Go to top of page